Anyone Else Lose 70+

Options
I'm fairly new to the site, but I was wondering if anyone else has been able to lose 70+ lbs in 6-7 months. I want to look like I used to look in high school, and I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of a weight loss that they have that is similar...

I know this sounds so crazy, but when I see other peoples success, it pushes me even harder to keep going. It's like right around this time at night that I used to sit and snack, and now I'm trying very hard to keep myself focused with other things. I am trying to hard to do this. I want this weight gone, and I want this weight to be just a bad memory. I don't want my daughter to be embarrassed of me when she gets older....this may be out of line, but I am 22 years old and I want to be a MILF :bigsmile:

Any motivators out there??!!!

Thanks in advance!

Bethany :heart:

Replies

• ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have lost 130 lbs in 11 months. But I still have a long ways to go so it came off pretty fast at the beginning. But anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Make sure to add exercise in as well. Good luck on your journey! :happy:
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've lost 74 pounds since October.. It's awesome but you need to keep yourself motivated.. best of luck
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    I've lost 70 lbs since January of this year. Its SO doable, you just have to focus and never give up no matter how many times you mess up or over eat etc... Its not a race, always remember that and it will workout for you eventually. How much work and commitment you put in will determine how quick it happens. It will however happen!

Good luck!
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    I have lost 130 lbs in 11 months. But I still have a long ways to go so it came off pretty fast at the beginning. But anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Make sure to add exercise in as well. Good luck on your journey! :happy:

That is so awesome! Man good for you. Thats a real accomplishment. I hope one day I too can lose 130 lbs! Great job
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Not quite - I'm at 53 pounds lost in just over 6 months. I've had a lot going on this past month and have slacked off some - starting to motivate again, but I should have been about that by now, had I kept on the right track...
    Good luck, you can do anything you put your mind and heart to!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) It feels so awesome. I want more gone. I've been on a 4 week plateau...Ugh! It will end just got to stick with it and never give up!
  • MommyMcFalls83
    Options
    WOW! to all these stories!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 lbs since January. You can do it if you stay focused and always have your goal in mind each and every time you pick up that fork! Good luck to you!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I lost 102 pounds in 8 months. It is very possible if you stick with it.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 120-130lbs since February on this year (about 60 since joining MFP). It takes dedication, but anyone can do it.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I have lost 73 lbs since last july, it has taken me almost a yr but I am sure it is doable to do it in less time. everyone is different
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    these are all such motivating stories! Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!

I'm ready to lose this weight for good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!