first NSV

anna_lisa
anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
So i have this bad habit. Since I had put weight back on that I had lost over 8 years ago in the last two years, I NEVER BUY CLOTHES TO FIT MY FATTER SIZE. only when i have had to, and only a couple items. But I am a clothes horse, I LOVE LOVE clothes.

So my bad habit is that I buy clothes mostly in my thin size, and sometimes things that are are not as small as I was but inbetween, (Usually don't fit the current me) I have done this in the last couple years as I tell my self that I REFUSE to remain fat.

A real eye opener that led me to start my weight loss journey and to join this site a month ago is that I had bought some shirts in a little bigger than my current size (Large) Right now I usually wear a Medium (when I am my comfortable weight I usually wear a small or xsmall.::: Not because I am sooooo skinny I am VERY petite bone structure)... So these large shirts I put on a month ago and were SNUG, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! and I joined this site

SO BLAH BLAH (sorry to ramble) to the point.

I hadn't seen much body difference even though I have lost 16 lbs. (drum roll to the NSV)..........
TONIGHT I TRIED THEM ON AND NOT ONLY DID THEY FIT, BUT THEY WERE ALMOST BAGGY............................

HOORAY.................................................................

I feel like I have everyone on this site to thank. It has kept me on track, It had helped me stay dedicated, I feel like I will finally be able to tackle this weight once and for all. Thanks everybody.......... HUGS

Replies

• FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    good for you, feels great huh? keep it up:drinker:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Don't you love it when clothes fit perfectly! I tried on my ugly Christmas sweater that was sooo tight when I first bought it and now it's so much looser! Sometimes I can't tell a difference by looking at my body but how clothes fit shows a lot more!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    That's amazing! Congrats!!!! :)
  • tedm5
    tedm5 Posts: 15 Member
    Congrats to you, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Congratulations!! :happy:
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    I am so happy that you are doing so well!!! You know what I think . . . it's time to buy some more clothes that fit!! Woohoo! You deserve a little shopping spree : )
  • artificialdream
    artificialdream Posts: 24 Member
    That's super! :)

I too am ALWAYS buying skinny clothes, I have an AMAZING 'skinny me collection' going on. ;)

Keep up the great work! Our wardrobes will fit in no time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!