I'm not sure whats going on...

Options
I have been doing everything I'm supposed to on MFP... And it says that in 5 weeks I will be 160 lbs...
OK whats going on? I haven't lost 1 pound!
I don't know what to do now...
If anyone from MFP support can let me know why I'm not losing the pounds this site tells me I should be...
Please help... I'm so discouraged

Replies

• KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi..

If you open up your diary someone could possibly help you... though MFP figure is a estimation, I was meant of hit my goal ages ago... I still have lost weight though.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Just a plateau. Everybody goes through them. Not the time to panic or give up. Just keep doing what you're supposed to be doing and it will pass. You've already lost 45 and that is fantastic. Good job!!!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I agree with pauljsolie. Plateaus happen, but if you don't give up, you will bust through!!

Also, sometimes if I eat too much salt or if I start a new work out, my body will retain water. Some diets make people constipated, so that will add "weight" even though they are losing fat.

Make sure you are doing your measurements so you can see the inches disappearing even if the scale isn't showing your progress.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Just a plateau. Everybody goes through them. Not the time to panic or give up. Just keep doing what you're supposed to be doing and it will pass. You've already lost 45 and that is fantastic. Good job!!!

I second this comment verbatim. Well-said!
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone...
    Your comments and support means so much to me....
    Thank you I'll keep you updated on my progress