Looking for friends to lose with!

Options
CatClark
CatClark Posts: 74 Member
Hi everyone,

I've been using MFP for a few weeks now - and I'd love a few more friends to lose with!

I've always struggled a bit with my weight - it crept on at uni, then in my final year I lost lots (through the stress of finals, swimming daily and strict calorie control.) Moving in with my wonderful boyfriend, guess what - I gained it back! Too many cozy nights in on the sofa and man-sized portions...

The long and short of it - I'm not thrilled with how I look and I'm ready to do something about it.

I'm trying to find ways of making exercise a part of my routine rather than something I have to consciously do as 'extra' at the end of my day, so I've started cycling to work everyday, and I'm using MFP to track calories, weight loss and to keep motivated! 7lbs gone, so something's working :)

Any fellow veggies to swap recipes with would be lovely - but would be really, really happy to have any new friends at all to keep me motivated, and to help support with their weight loss :)

37lbs to go! Who's with me :D

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Hiya, great news on your loss so far, you seem to have your focus well in check, Im Amanda, still have about 28ib to lose, feel free to add me, good luck on your journey xxx
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm with ya! I'm down 38lbs wooo! But got 27 more to go Booo! ;-)
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay - thanks so much for all the adds everyone - excited to be doing this with you all :D
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am Anu... I have lost like 12lbs and around 35 more to go :) Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hiya!

feel free to add me if you want x
  • lornawalker
    lornawalker Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi, its good to have friends for support and put you on the right track when you need it. I've lost 22lbs, still quite a lot to go though but I know it is possible with good friends. Feel free to add me x :happy: