Turning Point

Options
I have been slacking off and keep getitng of my diet. then i gain my weight back. Well yesterday was my turning point because of my unhealthy lifestyle of to many sodas. I was turned away from donating plasma because of dehydrated veins. I have to drink lots of water before my next visit and hope they pop up. I cried for hours know it was my fault but realy needed the money because both me and hubby only have $3 each to our name.Now all I crave is water. Like I will prove you wrong kind of thing. I have water at the house in bottles i need to drink they are going in the fringe to drink and only the ocasional morning soda like first wake up and have a dry mouth because i always been a open mouth sleeper since I was little. But other wise all water if possible. Also I don't want junk food. My hubby bought me a little popcorn snack box last night I haven't had fast food in two weeks and it made my stomach hurt like hell. Which mean I need to eat lighter food and at home. It was a major turning point. Plus its like I am getting paid to be healthy which is an extra incentive to getting to save a life with my plasma. Add me if you would like to help me on my journey. Also sorry if you saw my post before I just moved it over here. Because relized it was wrong area