I have kept my anniversary secret until today!

Options
Thursday is our 10 year anniversary. I struggled with a gift since we are taking a trip to Bar Harbor Maine in a few weeks. He surprised me with a beautiful anniversary band and I got him tickets to see the Reds vs Yankees tonight! I have not told him until the sitter gets here at 4:00! I am so excited. yippee.

Replies

• sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    lol i thought it was an anniversary secrete to lose weight! thanks alot- ;-P
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    That is so very cool. Seeing his face when you tell him will be priceless!! Have a fantastic time.
  • cpratt55
    cpratt55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awwwww, that's sweet. Have a great time!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Happy anniversary!!!! Those are some great gifts :))
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!! And Congratulations on 10 years!!!!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! Nice present I am sure he will love it!!! Have a great time!!!!
  • clancie518
    clancie518 Posts: 40
    Options
    now thats cool... you should post a picture of him (under anniversary secret picture) when you give him the tickets so we can see his face. I'm excited for him.. enjoy and happy anniversary!!!!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thats a great spot in Maine. On your way if you get a chance, you have to stop in Freeport and visit L.L. Bean and the other outlets there. And I have to say as a Yankee fan, would love to have those tickets!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    How fun!!!! I always love giving gifts more than receiving them. It's so much fun to see the look on peoples faces!!! Happy anniversary! Here's to many more!:drinker:
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great gifts! Happy anniversary!
  • otranquility
    Options
    How sweet! Enjoy!!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! I love surprises!! I wish you both a very happy anniversary!!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh how awesome! We are HUUUUUGE Reds fans, so the gift is even more exciting...LOL!!

Happy anniversary!