126lb (9 stone) in just over a year with pics

Options
slay0r
slay0r Posts: 669 Member
Hi everyone,

A couple of months back I posted success story on here, unfortunately I didn't have many fat pics and I was still dieting. Now I've lost another stone since and have found a lot more pictures.

Hope this inspires at least one person to carry on with their diets or to start one and it will be worth it.

I got bullied for most of my life for being overweight. I've been called every name under the sun and had people not take me seriously purely because of my weight, I don't think people realise how their perception is of people until they see something like this. I've had countless amounts of people apologise for dismissing me as a partner or as a person since I've lost all this weight. It's quite sad that that's the way it is but it seems to happen naturally in todays world.

Anyway I started at the beginning of May last year at 21 stone (over that but I didn't weigh myself the first 2 weeks of dieting)

This was me before:
biiiig.jpg
since.jpg
19555237885491224503241.jpg
That's before and now after:
25244110150282370101206.jpg
othernew.jpg
9 stone and a hell of a lot of blood sweat and tears later and I'm now at a stage where I'm quite pleased with myself. I still want a flat stomach which I know will take time and fat loss but this is definately an achievement anyway! If anyone wants to know more please ask, if not good luck! :)

Jonathan

Replies

• katylou
    katylou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic, well done!
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    oh my wow , that is incredible , you look totally awesome , well done and glad your happy the way you are now :D
  • Whitneylol
    Whitneylol Posts: 244
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Congratulations & great job!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Wow! Nice job. I don't have a lot of before pictures myself because I just didn't allow pictures of me to be taken. Now, I wish I had.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!!
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    well done u look fantastic!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Well done you have done amazingly well and can I say you look hot :smile:
  • slay0r
    Options
    reinventingandrea, that's exactly the way I was, one of those I'm passed out on the floor, another I'm in almost as bad a state and the other I didn't have much chance of stopping! I didn't use my fitnesspal throughout but it has helped me keep a tab of what I've eaten and salt/sugar levels etc which is important. I've not followed a strict diet or anything, just limited myself to a NET of 1200 cals a day with really healthy foods, tried to have 4 meals a day recently as well to keep burning throughout the day and night.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well done you have done amazingly well and can I say you look hot :smile:

I concur!
  • slay0r
    Options
    Thank you Beccy, not many people say that so you may say that as much as you like! :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You look great.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about all the pain you had to go through, and congratulations!
  • slay0r
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • mamahafner
    mamahafner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well first I want to say great job!! You look amazing and I bet you feel even better! Second can you please explain the (9 stone) thing. I just don't understand it. LOL. Keep up the great work! You will get to the person you feel like you should be very soon.
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    you look great! good job
  • slay0r
    Options
    9 stone is the measurement in the uk. It's the equivalent of 126 pounds. We like using imperial measurements!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    awesome work mate! - use my brit lingo! :happy:

great job and inspiring for sure!!

you look like a different guy - and much happier.
  • nimbi
    nimbi Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great! And I like what you did with your hair too, I wouldn't recognise you!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    wonderful, great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!