Stress Eater

Options
I know I'm a stress eater. I am dealing with a lot right now, so I made the decision to turn back to logging what I eat, instead of just eating. I had gotten off of tracking my daily intake and noticed the weight coming back on (about 5lbs.). Making this pledge public, makes it more real for me. Hopefully I will not turn to food. Good example from yesterday, I really wanted a brownie batter blizzard from dairy queen, I plugged it in the tracker to see how many calories it would be. It was 600, just for a small. So I went to the freezer to see what was in there, I had some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches at 150 calories and I just had one. So for me its not about cutting out food completely but making better choices like that.

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I am a stress eater and a bored eater also. My worse time is in the evenings. I know I should get up and move around more in the evenings or just go to bed earlier, but that is easier said than done. I enjoy sitting on the couch playing on my laptop in the evenings.