where to improve my eating- hit a plateau

Options
hi,
could you take a look at my diary and tell me where i could improve? i don't log my water but usually have 8 glasses.
thanks!

Replies

• purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert but it does appear that you're doing a lot of exercise and not eating enough of your exercise calories back.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Main thing I can see that your not eating enough. Your way under on your calories every day... try eating a bit more and see what happens. You may see a gain at first but it will come back off as your body adjusts.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    To me it looks like you need to eat more calories. If you don't eat enough your body will go into starvation mode.
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    To me it looks like you need to eat more calories. If you don't eat enough your body will go into starvation mode.
    '
    Absolutely agree...you have HUGE deficits!!!! :frown:
    MFP already programs in deficits for you...you really need to eat all or close to your cals allowed! Trust me your body will like you much better. You'll have more energy and your workouts will feel so much better. Your body wants fuel....listen to it! Much LUCK!
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You definitely need to EAT MORE, your metabolism is slowing down cause it's freaking out that you're starving so it will try to conserve fat. You must make sure you net 1200 calories a day; any less is not enough fuel for your body. Good luck x

Some very important information here if you have time to read through http://www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com