I was the biggest loser!

Options
rubyrenga
rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
I am so excited! Was in a 6-week biggest loser contest with 4 girlfriends, and I won the grand prize of $400 yesterday!!! Another milestone was that I finally made it into the 100s. Woohoo! Now I just have to make sure I stay on track. The promise of a cash prize was a great motivator!

Replies

• wannabahotmom
    Options
    Way to go! Great job!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That would definately be a huge motivator!

Good for you!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So have you thought of a new reward to look forward to? Good job on your victory!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That sounds like a good idea, to have a biggest loser contest with a group of friends. I'm sure it helped with motivating you to work harder.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Congratulations!!:happy:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Congrats!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    "Weigh" to go :) We just did our first weigh in of our 6 weeks. Money is a good motivator... :) We have 8 in ours and we can win the week and the end pot.

Congrats!!!! Great Job!
  • carbcuttingdiva
    Options
    WOW...great job~
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    That's a pretty neat idea. Money as a motivator!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now, go get yourself a pair of ASICS Kayana 17 gel cushion shoes. Your FEET will love you for it. ;)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! :happy: I should definitely come up with a new reward as a motivator, or maybe join one of the challenges on here.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Now that's just awesome. ... Go you. .. . Rockin it!:smile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now, go get yourself a pair of ASICS Kayana 17 gel cushion shoes. Your FEET will love you for it. ;)

Thank you fitzie. .. I will have to check those out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!