Options
    supergirl by samantha marq:wink:
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    love these responses :)
  • LaughingStraightToDaBank
    Options
    For me it's any song that I love because it'll make me sing along and just go along with the flow. A beaty song is important too. My list of songs is usually the current top songs.
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    really anything that has a good beat!!! like Pump It Up (don't know who sings it...) , More- Usher, Like Me- Girlicious (kind of funny to work out to) Circus- Britney Spears, Kanye's Work out Tape (haha)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Most any Black Eyed Peas. Especially..Don't Stop the Party and Rock that Body. Then whatever!! Rock songs or Cee-Lo. It's all good!
  • smancini91
    smancini91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this! I definitely need some new workout music. My favorite is "You're Gonna Go Far Kid" by the Offspring. I always listen to it when I think I can't do anymore. I also like "I can do anything" by 3OH!3. It's kind of a weird song, but when it goes to the chorus I always think about it in terms of my goals.
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    anything from eminem, old or new :-)

or the streets
    maybe city & colour
    pink?

I'm so indecisive. thankfully I have a great mp3 player :-) thanks for android.
  • dont_u_mean_carrots
    Options
    deadmau5
  • Revolutionwithin
    Revolutionwithin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love A little more conversation remix, I physically can't stay still when I hear that song lol. I also get that for Ballroom Blitz, and ironically my children seem to be unable to stay still when it is on also. I also really like The girl is beautiful by Andrew WK....when I want to give up that song makes me remember when I was teen listening to that song a lot and it applied. I will be that girl again.
  • Syntax_Error
    Syntax_Error Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Friday by Rebecca Black

ok, i can't even keep a serious face on that one.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    i actually like more alternative music when im working out doing my cardio. creed, nickleback, three days grace, anything that has a heavier beat.

Me too :)
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I Will Not Be Moved by Natalie Grant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyEMJBhCtU8
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    Luv Alice Deejay & Lady GaGa..
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I listen to music that you could probably classify as alternative and "angry music"

Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Staind, Seether, etc..

They really keep me motivated and push me through my strength exercise sets : )
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    somethine with a techno beat gets me moving, but right now I am obsesses with Born This Way by Lady Gaga.....
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    Friday by Rebecca Black

ok, i can't even keep a serious face on that one.

LOL!!

I'm currently loving On the Floor by J-Lo and Pitbull. Actually almost anything by Pitbull, Offspring, My Chemical Romance and Black-Eyed Peas. Some Gaga too. Needs a good beat and good singability.
  • openskybeach
    Options
    nice!
  • openskybeach
    Options
    I listen to music that you could probably classify as alternative and "angry music"

Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Staind, Seether, etc..

They really keep me motivated and push me through my strength exercise sets : )

NICE
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Pink, David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, Coldplay, Eminem, NIckeback, Beyonce, Kings of Leon, Scotty McCreery, Green Day, Britney Spears (only Womanizer, great beat to run to)....

I also have The Climb by Miley Cyrus. Lately its been the song that gets me to run that last minute, I have been increasing my actual run times and this song helps... now I am going to go hide since you all know.... :blushing: :ohwell:
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Anastacia - ''Not That Kind''
    nuff said