new from UK looking for friends for support :)

Options
Hi everyone..Im from the uk looking for friends to help, im in this for the long haul i have a lot to lose around 5 stone but im determind I lost three stone last year and ive found ive put a stone of that back on... dont want all of my hard work to go to waste so im back on the band wagon and ready to go..

Im 33 work full time and a single parent too my lovely boys who i want to live a healthy life and as its monkey see monkey do im determined to show them the right way

Good luck to u all and thanks for reading :)

Replies

• mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK !!! You'll love this site!
  • donahuekerri
    Options
    Good Luck! This site is wonderful!
  • clipperty
    clipperty Posts: 9
    Options
    good luck whereabouts are you from?
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana, I have approximately 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

welcome to MFP world!

I`ll send you a req. The support on here is Ace, it really helps.

Keep us updated..
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi ;)

i'm from the UK too and have lots of stones to lose, this site is great for advice and support. i will send you a request :)
  • kazcan
    kazcan Posts: 13
    Options
    thank you im from chesterfield midlands uk :)
  • kazcan
    kazcan Posts: 13
    Options
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hey from Arkansas in the the U.S.! *waves* you will love MFP...such great support and motivation come from the people on this site...couldn't do it without them.

I sent you a friend request!

Welcome..and feel free to ask whatever questions you need to!

Rach
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like, I am from UK (Scotland) and have been here since January 3rd 2011 and so far lost 20lbs, aiming at the minute to reach 11 stone and see how I look and feel and whether I need to lose more to suit my body. This site is great, it's the only thing that's helped me lose weight successfully and not quit. You will find plenty of support here. :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck. I'm from Yorkshire and like you I lost about 4 stone 3 years ago but have regained a stone this year so aiming to lose it again over the next couple of months :)
  • prsop98
    prsop98 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not from the UK, but would LOVE to visit someday! I think you're really going to love this site. Such support!