hello from ireland

mummyswan1
mummyswan1 Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
hi i,m new to this site, but not new to dieting. I am hoping that this will be the last time that i fail and fall victim to all the fast fixes. This time i want to do it all natural with hard work and sweat(uugh), anyway i have three kids and one is special needs and autistic so i am always busy and on the go, but still gaining weight, maybe because i eat at night when she is settled and in bed, anyway i dont want to babble on, just wanted to say hi and any advice would be great, and good luck to everyone losing weight xx

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! And greetings from Arkansas in the U.S.! ~wave~

You will love this site..such a great motivation tool and very nice people with great support system.

Good luck to you and feel free to add me!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Welcome to MFP~!! I wish to have a friend from Ireland~!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I was also the life long dieter and looking for a fast fix, which never worked out. This site has been amazing, with so many tips, tools and supportive people. Good luck to you, you can do it!!
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Hi! I want to go to Ireland so badly, but that's a little off topic. You don't have to kill yourself to lose weight. Just eat good, whole foods with protein, fat (anything but trans fat), and some fruits and veggies that are high in fiber and whole grains. Avoid sugary and starchy foods (tropical fruits, potatoes, etc.) and be sensible with portion sizes. You'll start losing without working out for hours a day. Some folks lose without working out at all, but I just enjoy running.
  • kazcan
    kazcan Posts: 13
    Hi im new to this site too but i already love it.. every ones really helpfull and friendly.. good luck!!! feel free to add me :)
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Welcome to MFP
    Your will love this group. Very friendly and supportive.
    Remember this is not a diet!
    This is a healthy lifestyle journey.
    Take it slow and steady, watch your portion sizes, and drink your water.
    Good luck!!!!
    Kim in Wisconsin
  • prsop98
    prsop98 Posts: 23 Member
    Hello and welcome!! You are going to love it here. Everyone is so supportive.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Welcom to MFP! I here it is beautiful there. It's my mother-in-law's fav place on the planet. You can do it!!! Use all the tools and add as many friends as possible!!! We're all in the same boat :)
This discussion has been closed.