I am a bad influence...

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    My cat gets extremely upset when I try to work out. He thinks it's play time, so when I am doing sit-ups or push-ups he tries to attack me. But when I start panting, oh man, I gotta watch out! He thinks when you pant you are making fun of him (cuz he pants when he plays hard) and goes up and bites you! Haha, I think my cat just likes me the way I am! :wink:
  • kmwmom
    kmwmom Posts: 15
    Options
    My cat pees in the toilet.

Lucky....mines drink in it

My cat plays in it lol
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    poor cat it complexes like we do. lol
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    My cat sits around all day and farts. She is a simple yet beautiful creature.
  • EdieBird
    EdieBird Posts: 38
    Options
    My cat, Mischief, just sits and watches while my fiancee and I work out. Then, when we're doing our cooldown, he comes wandering over, and circles around our legs in crazy figure 8's.

He's also been know to shut off the dvd player just as we're working up a good sweat. Silly cat.

I think he thinks we should get all our exercise from playing with him...he's only 6 months old, 10 pounds of solid cat-muscles, and always on the move, whether it be chasing imaginary monsters or beating the daylights out of both the Dachshund AND the Basset Hound, sometimes at the same time. My cat is a bad-*kitten*. LOL
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You have brainwashed your cat. Excellent.

Today my cat...tomorrow world domination!!! (Insert evil laugh)