dating someone makes it hard to stay on track!

Options
So I recently started dating someone, and today it ended with a crash landing. Looking back on the whole experience, I see that I slacked A WHOLE LOT in my eating habits and working out. I have officially fallen off the wagon, and I am not to proud to say that I need some help getting back on. I also feel a bit depressed over the whole break up, its a hard thing to deal with...really hard.

Replies

• fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So I recently started dating someone, and today it ended with a crash landing. Looking back on the whole experience, I see that I slacked A WHOLE LOT in my eating habits and working out. I have officially fallen off the wagon, and I am not to proud to say that I need some help getting back on. I also feel a bit depressed over the whole break up, its a hard thing to deal with...really hard.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    awwe, so sorry to hear about your breakup! :( But we're all here to help you get back up on the horse, so to speak, with your weight loss. *hugs* and best wishes!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :sad: So sorry! Breakups are hard... Be close to your friends and family in times like these! You can get through it...and you can get through the hard time you've had keeping on top of your weight loss!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Good luck!

Cheers:drinker:
    Dani
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    surround yourself by your good 'ole reliable family and friends and take all the time you were spending w/ him and use it for exercisin' and cal countin' !:flowerforyou: good luck, we're here for ya!:wink:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out. :cry:
    I have been off and on again trying to lose weight over the last year while dating. It hasn't worked!!! As soon as I'm dating I tend to fall way off the wagon, eat badly, and don't find time for exercising. When I started on this site in August I decided to try and not date for a bit because I am finally ready to get this weight off and I don't want to fall off again. I think maybe after a few more months I'll either find it easier to stay on track because I've been doing it so long or I'm going to try and not date until my weight is off.
    Now of course if I happen to meet the right guy I'm not going to totally right it off...I'm just not in a mad search to find him at the moment!:wink:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You all are FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! All of your advice has helped and made me more positive about the whole situation!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i tell everyone that i lost 250 pounds when i got divorced. cause that's how much my ex-husband weighed. that's a HECK of a lot more than the 25 i am trying to lose now.

so just put it into perspective. chin up!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i tell everyone that i lost 250 pounds when i got divorced. cause that's how much my ex-husband weighed. that's a HECK of a lot more than the 25 i am trying to lose now.

so just put it into perspective. chin up!

haha...that is funny