Trying again

gallo6
gallo6 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have struggled with my weight for years but I am serious about a change now. This site looks like a great place for support and motivation.

97362.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• gallo6
    gallo6 Posts: 3
    I have struggled with my weight for years but I am serious about a change now. This site looks like a great place for support and motivation.

97362.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    awesome, this place is great
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome from someone else who is also trying again! It's easy to get off track (especially weekends for me!), but this is a great place to start!!
    There are lots of great people here who will give you a ton of support. You just need to jump right in!
    Anne
    :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome! You are soooooooo going to love MFP! It REALLY, REALLY works!
    You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members here, the weight will "practically" fall off!
    I always recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots and lots of water, it really helps!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome - You came to the right place. You're going to love it here! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.