Too many calories left

Options
2»

Replies

• Bodhizephyr
    Options
    If you aren't hungry don't eat simples.

Enjoy the deficit I say. I'm normally trying to work out extra to put me back in the green!

If you're forcing yourself to exercise you're doing the wrong ones. I HATE THE GYM! The gym sucks. I play team sports and go to dance classes. Much more fun and much more efficient (more cals/hour than the treadmill!).
  • flamnfrekelz
    Options
    if i know i am going to work out later in the day thus giving me extra calories i typcially make sure to allow myself a higher caloric intake during my meals that day.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    starvation mode is a myth. of course, you dont want to starve yourself cause that will hurt you in the long run, but if you're eating the healthy way, dont worry about those calories. only eat if you're hungry. a dr once told me "dont eat if you're not hungry. and even go a day without eating if you want... its not gonna hurt you." and he IS A VERY intelligent DOCTOR. however, eating before bed isnt good for you... it will pile the pounds on ya!!!

If you doctor told you that eating before bed will pile on the pounds then he's not that great because there is no medical evidence of that.

my dr didnt tell me that. i know from my own experience

OIC, that's not been my experience at all. I eat/drink the most calories within 1 - 1.5 hrs of going to bed and have for years. I'm down to my last 9 lbs. Actually 8.7 but who's counting. :laugh:
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    starvation mode is a myth. of course, you dont want to starve yourself cause that will hurt you in the long run, but if you're eating the healthy way, dont worry about those calories. only eat if you're hungry. a dr once told me "dont eat if you're not hungry. and even go a day without eating if you want... its not gonna hurt you." and he IS A VERY intelligent DOCTOR. however, eating before bed isnt good for you... it will pile the pounds on ya!!!

If you doctor told you that eating before bed will pile on the pounds then he's not that great because there is no medical evidence of that.

my dr didnt tell me that. i know from my own experience

OIC, that's not been my experience at all. I eat/drink the most calories within 1 - 1.5 hrs of going to bed and have for years. I'm down to my last 9 lbs. Actually 8.7 but who's counting. :laugh:

ha ha. hahahaha. ha! no need to be an *kitten*. it piled the pounds on me, man. and yes i use to eat right before bed. i gained 20 or 30lbs by doing that AND I WAS EATING HEALTHY. everyones different. all im saying is if she only eats 900-1000 calories her body will not go into starvation mode and to watch eating before bed. she may be like you and not gain a pound, but then she could be like me and gain. i just want her to keep an eye out, man. you can chill now.