You Have Got to be Kidding!!!!

Options
Nothing beats diet and excercise like urine from a pregnant lady..... yes I'm being sarcastic, this is ludacris.

http://www.naturalcuresstore.com/category/hcg_weightloss_cure/

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Grabs some popcorn to enjoy the show that is about to begin!
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    they are selling it at Walmart now:indifferent:
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

are you kidding? wow, that is sad.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Ding Ding! Rooound 1!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

LOL
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    bump :P
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Best thread on MFP.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    This girl at work just was standing between my office and the office next to me talking about how she's been on it for a couple weeks, then detailed that the first day she lost 1 lb, but two days later gained 3lb, then lost an ounce, then lost 2lbs..... it continued from there. I mean, if you weigh yourself daily you'll get a different answer every day depending on how many times you've pooped and how much water you've had for crying out loud. Apparently the program warned that it may take several weeks to see results. DUH! So she's standing here, with maybe the need to lose 10-15 lbs, hardly much at all, complaining that her pregnant lady pee diet isn't working whilst mashing down a donut..... she works in the panel shop, so not much physical effort, doesn't do the gym thing, and I have yet to see her pass by without either a bag of chips, handful of candies or a donut in hand. Pee from a Pregnant woman she'll try (spending gobs of money on this hormone pill miracle) but won't put down the cheetos and visit the treadmill. I nearly threw my apple at her. No wonder this is a hundred million dollar industry.
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats diet and excercise like urine from a pregnant lady..... yes I'm being sarcastic, this is ludacris.

http://www.naturalcuresstore.com/category/hcg_weightloss_cure/

I don't know, that portable sauna looks fun!!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

Well, they have been selling water at Walmart for a long time now. If they are selling the homeopathic hcg there they are just selling extremely expensive water.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options

nope im not. i saw it this morning when i was getting my vitamins from Walmart. to make it sound even more professional they spelled the whole word out LOL oh and it was 24.99 too lol
  • Kimdbro
    Options

Awesome!!
  • Kimdbro
    Options

nope im not. i saw it this morning when i was getting my vitamins from Walmart. to make it sound even more professional they spelled the whole word out LOL oh and it was 24.99 too lol

Yeesh, and to think that most of us have been working our *kitten* off and eating healthy to achieve our goals, when for just $24.99 all could have been solved. I like how they spelled the word out tho' to sound "more professional" lmao!
  • LeonaB17
    Options
    Quote didn't do right -trying again.
  • LeonaB17
    Options
    I nearly threw my apple at her. No wonder this is a hundred million dollar industry.

HAHA you just made me lol!!
  • Kimdbro
    Options
    I nearly threw my apple at her. No wonder this is a hundred million dollar industry.

Hehe... it nearly happened, I bit my lip and kept on working. BTW - Your numbers on your signature are inspiring - great job!! I'm guessing you didn't lose the weight on the HCG diet! :)
  • LeonaB17
    Options

Hehe... it nearly happened, I bit my lip and kept on working. BTW - Your numbers on your signature are inspiring - great job!! I'm guessing you didn't lose the weight on the HCG diet! :)

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

Really?.... Really!!!
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/NiGen-BioTech-HCG-Solution-100-Hormone-Free-Dietary-Supplement-1-oz/16123154

All yours for $19.88
  • arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Someone explain this to me: How are they billing it as "Hormone-Free"? Isn't the entire point of HCG that it is the hormone in pregnancy? I must be confused...