Pizza - Why did I do it.

Options
2»

Replies

• kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Aw hun, slip ups happen. Dont beat yourself up! Go for a walk and start afresh tomorrow!! Plan out your day now so you know what your having, I always find that helps!?
    Here is you wanna meet up in person one day, seeing as we do live in the same town n all!! :flowerforyou:

I don't know...might ruin the mystery and all..... Nah, it would be great to meet up. I have plenty of bloomin time in the holidays if you want to meet for lunch or after work one day. Will I have to wear a pink carnation? Actually, I'll be the one with pizza sauce round me gob... LOL
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Hit up the veggies for the rest of the day and remember: tomorrow starts a new pizza free day. And don't feel guilty about it, I repeat do not feel guilty about it . . . that just leads to discouragement and then you will sit there and do the whole big debate of whether or not it was worth it in your head and obsess over it and then . . . snow ball. Just acknowledge it, and now it's out of your system so you can move on and jump back on the wagon tomorrow (oh, and exercise, get an exercise in and close that calorie gap and you'll feel much better)
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Aw hun, slip ups happen. Dont beat yourself up! Go for a walk and start afresh tomorrow!! Plan out your day now so you know what your having, I always find that helps!?
    Here is you wanna meet up in person one day, seeing as we do live in the same town n all!! :flowerforyou:

I don't know...might ruin the mystery and all..... Nah, it would be great to meet up. I have plenty of bloomin time in the holidays if you want to meet for lunch or after work one day. Will I have to wear a pink carnation? Actually, I'll be the one with pizza sauce round me gob... LOL

hahahaha.. ruin the mystery - like a chaste covert relationship thats secret... hahahah... maybe we could wear slices of pizza as broaches!!

Are you a teacher?
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options

hahahaha.. ruin the mystery - like a chaste covert relationship thats secret... hahahah... maybe we could wear slices of pizza as broaches!!

Are you a teacher?

Yes and you have spelt Brooch incorrectly...hahahahaha

I will wear a Soreen fruity malt loaf facinator