My first NSVs! Not one, but two!!!

Options
I'm so happy today! I have achieved not one, but TWO NSVs today!

First, I went to a BodyCombat class this morning. I usually take the class in the afternoon/evenings, but not in the morning because of my work. But since I had the day off today, I thought I would a the morning class. I was a minute late and rushed right to class and joined the remainder of the class. Five minutes into the class I notice that it was a BodyAttack class. Eww! A few months ago, I took the BodyAttack class a few times and would fail miserably at it! I couldn't keep up and would always sneak out of class. But today...I finished the whole class, energized and pumped up! Yes, the WHOLE class!!!!! The funny thing was, I noticed I was doing the moves quiet well and followed the class with no problem. The other women in my area were having a few difficutlies every here and there. I then, ended up moving to the front of the class. For the last ten minutes of the class, we moved on to the last fast-paced intensity track - I was doing great and I then had to do a certain jump to the right. But instead, I accidently jumped to the left. All the women in my area did the exact same thing as me! It was hilarious!

Secondly, I went to visit my boss today. I havn't seen her since last year, which is when I began my healthy lifestyle change. I never told anyone of my weight loss goals. Anyhow, I went to visit her today to collect some material for summer work. As I walked in, her back was facing me, as she was making photocopies. I greeted her with a warm 'Hello!' She turned around and her jaw dropped! She was thrilled to see me and was in shock at the same time. "Look at you! You've lost so much weight! You're face is even half the size it was from last year!" Then, she just stood there looking at me from head to toe!

What a great day! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!