New to this

Options
Hey my name's kori! I started this because i've tried to lose weight by myself but always seem to lose my motivation. It helps to know that i'm not alone in this. I gained alot of weight when i was pregnant with my daughter but now that she's a year and 1/2 old i can't use "its just baby weight" as an excuse. Hoping that with the support of others i can make a permanent change for my daughter, and myself.

Replies

• april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I got your back!! :)
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    I never thought that a website would be able to help me
    BUT
    the people here are amazing and everytime I have a "bad day" the people here always pick me up and dust me off!!

Feel free to add me !

Good Luck
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place!
  • TA25
    TA25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 2 year old daughter and i also gained alot of weight, i really want to get to a healthy weight so i can be a healthy mummy and good role model for my princess.
    I have to do this with other people or i like you just lose the motivation, its nnice to have some to relate to and get encouragement if that makes sense? :smile:
  • fas815
    fas815 Posts: 31
    Options
    Ur mama is proud of you!! With you as my motivator:flowerforyou: : I'm sure my weight will come off more quickly!!! Menopause is heck!
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    I have a 2 year old daughter and i also gained alot of weight, i really want to get to a healthy weight so i can be a healthy mummy and good role model for my princess.
    I have to do this with other people or i like you just lose the motivation, its nnice to have some to relate to and get encouragement if that makes sense? :smile:

girl,it makes perfect sense, monday ill be on this site a week and for the 1st time in my life i actually am waking up excited to workout and im kinda competitive so if i see someone else do something good it just motivates me to get off my lazy booty and work harder. us mommy's have it tough but having each other there for support really is helping:):)