how to get your extra water

Options
have a water chugging contest with your boyfriend, where you fill a one quart measuring cup and see who can finish it faster!

the unfortunate part of the bet will be who wets the bed first!

hehehehehe

Replies

• christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    have a water chugging contest with your boyfriend, where you fill a one quart measuring cup and see who can finish it faster!

the unfortunate part of the bet will be who wets the bed first!

hehehehehe
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I drank 40 oz in about the first hour of my class and since then have been going pee every 1/2 hour, lol.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    when i was younger and trying to lose weight. (seems i am always trying to lose this weight) anyway. was talking with my mom and telling her i have trouble getting in my water. she said she has a little cup (holds 8oz) sitting on the back of the bathroom & kitchen sinks. so when she washes her hands she fills it and drinks it. when she is standing doing dishes or what ever at the kitchen sink she drinks some more. before you know it you have all your water. using a little glass doesn't overwhelm you. after all 8oz is only 1 cup.
    chipper
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    when i was younger and trying to lose weight. (seems i am always trying to lose this weight) anyway. was talking with my mom and telling her i have trouble getting in my water. she said she has a little cup (holds 8oz) sitting on the back of the bathroom & kitchen sinks. so when she washes her hands she fills it and drinks it. when she is standing doing dishes or what ever at the kitchen sink she drinks some more. before you know it you have all your water. using a little glass doesn't overwhelm you. after all 8oz is only 1 cup.
    chipper

THAT is a cool idea!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Great idea - I am really not drinking enough water.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yup, I fill a glass every mornign with my filter pitcher. Big Tall Clear Glass with life sustaining water in it. I also carry bottles all day, which i refill.

But that glass of water will taunt me if I dont drink it, so I end up drinking 2-3 of them a day.

I hated water when I started, I cant live without it now. I found myself ordering water with lemon instead of tea at lunch the other day. Woo Hooo
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I'm using a 64oz jugg, and just fill a cup throughout the day, so far this week, I have had all my water :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i either rattle from all the vitamins i take, or slosh due to all the water i drink.