A bit confused

Options
Ok I was reading a post about making sure to never go under eating your calories. They said to check your BMR calories and atleast eat those to not be starving yourself. Well, my daily calories that MFP reccomends for me to eat a day are 1320. I went and checked my BMR and that is 1446. So I was a bit confused. Am I eating enough do you think? I have noticed Im more hungry than I wa doing WW but I as also not losing on the new WW so I don't really know what to do here. I do NOT want to stunt my weight loss by not eating enough. But I want to lose at least 1 pound per week too! Grrrr help please!

Replies

• BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Keep it the same and add more exercise per week. Just add 10 more mins of cardo.
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    Your BMR is 1446, so in order to lose weight you should be eating 1320 cals per day. There has to be (some) calorie deficit every week in order to lose weight. You should make sure you're eating your 1320 per day and you should be fine. I believe the deficit is 3500 calories/week = 1 lb lost. Follow what MFP tells you :)
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have never heard that you should eat what ever your BMR says. If that was the case then why have a different calorie instake. I would just continue to eat the 1320 or what you said. Just try to make sure you at least eat that many.