To Shave or not to shave?

Options

Replies

• jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    deff shaved. if u have the muscles to rock it then it needs to be hairless! i saw this thing on an infomercial while at the gym n it was called like no no hair or something and it was like the laser removal of hair but at ur home.
  • zacherybinx
    zacherybinx Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from bare to moderately hairy is fine as long as said chest is masculine and well defined. However, if I mistake you for a 12 year old boy, or if your boobs are bigger than mine, the amount of hair your sporting really won't make much of a difference in my opinion... it's an automatic no.

LMAO
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    imagesCAEYUML3.jpg
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Muscular hairy. :) Shaved is just a little to vain and maintence for me....
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Little to no chest hair in my book, just because I don't like it getting in my mouth. :o

In your mouth?!?!?! LoL

I like a hairy chest. But a hairy back is a who oter story
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    Shaved! And arm pit hair is the worst! But it's hard to convince any guys to shave their pits. lol
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    A little hair never hurt anybody....

And as long as the job is farming, the truck is Chevy or Ford, and he can wear Wranglers and a Cowboy hat, I'm fit to be tied!

OH my gravy dear you made me drool! :blushing:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I used to think hairy chests were gross, then I fell in love with a guy who happened to have one. Now I like 'em.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a lil' hair!!! I don't want to cuddle with an ape but running my fingers through some chest hair aint so bad!!! Trimming as opposed to shaving doesn't sound so bad.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Me too. Less is more, meaning, the less upkeep, the better. Now, if you can braid or put said chest hairs in corn rows, we'll talk.

THIS!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Love a man with a hairy chest....add muscles, a job, a vehicle and single status? Love you long time! :wink:
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hairy! I was even interested in my man until he took off his shirt... then it was... HELLooo!
    He did it on purpose too, he knew he was sexy!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    hairy. I like some fur. :blushing:

You will love me then baby. I have a hairy chest and proud of it!
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I say.. Waxed or Hairy...

It is a huge turn off to snuggle with a guy who shaves his chest, yet has the 5'oclock sandpaper shadow. Yeah doesn't feel good having your face ripped off.... Just sayin
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    imagesCAEYUML3.jpg

LMAO!! or do this because it's always amusing hahahaha
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    If you're talkin in Sasquatchian terms--then manscape.
    If it's a normal amount of barely there hair, definitely leave it.

But, the back hair--that's gotta go.
  • BettyMargaret
    Options
    A little hair never hurt anybody....

And as long as the job is farming, the truck is Chevy or Ford, and he can wear Wranglers and a Cowboy hat, I'm fit to be tied!

OH my gravy dear you made me drool! :blushing:

AAAaaahahahahahahahahaha! I know, huh?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My father had a hairy chest so when I developed one at 16 I thought it was normal.

It has a mixed reaction from the opposite sex though, some dislike it but others go nuts for it, so I'd never consider shaving it off even though it's going a bit Cary Grant these days.

I don't have abs, I don't have Hollywood teeth, I don't have strong Tarzan like hair, I'm not rich - but I do have an impressive chest rug, so I need every advantage I've got ! :smokin:
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    definitely shaved, well with a teeny tiny little bit of hair in the centre, so we know you are a man and not a boy! :-) but too much hair is a big no no, and definitely not a hairy stomach!! :-)
  • BettyMargaret
    Options
    My father had a hairy chest so when I developed one at 16 I thought it was normal.

It has a mixed reaction from the opposite sex though, some dislike it but others go nuts for it, so I'd never consider shaving it off even though it's going a bit Cary Grant these days.

I don't have abs, I don't have Hollywood teeth, I don't have strong Tarzan like hair, I'm not rich - but I do have an impressive chest rug, so I need every advantage I've got ! :smokin:

lol.. chest rug...lol cute!