What's your favorite exercise?

sister_bear
sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
So what's your favorite exercise?

We went on vacation earlier in the month and were delighted to discover fishing is loaded into the website as a calorie burning exercise. It's amazing what 8 hours of fishing a day can do.

It's totally an excuse to fish way more often... :happy:

Replies

• Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Running, being on the elliptical trainer, going horseback riding, swimming (especially in the sea which is close to where I live), circuit training and yoga are my favorites :)
    Although I love fishing!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Kayaking is a lot of fun.

I also really like Plyometrics!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    I love any dance workout. Right now I am doing the p*ssycat dolls dance routine workout.. I love it!!
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Mostly circuit training. The benefits are faster :-)
  • Hip_Dancer
    Hip_Dancer Posts: 14
    Belly Dancing is my favorite. I don't even know I am exercising.
  • I really enjoy just going out for a walk, besides burning decent cals it also puts me in a better mood and helps clear my head
  • what is that?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Well, I discovered rock climbing and if you do one rock after another, you can burn serious calories. But then I messed up my shoulder and I'm not allowed to use it for awhile. :sad: But once I'm healed, I canNOT wait to get back onto those rocks! I hope to go with a big group (went with just my bf last time so we had to switch off so my calorie burn wasn't constant) so I can burn more.
  • shaundam
    shaundam Posts: 38 Member
    swimming, by far my favorite! :)
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    I've been thinking about trying to add some swimming to the mix.... Hrm... it does sound fun.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    favorite exercise = oxymoron :laugh:
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Walking :love: :love: :love: at home with Leslie Sansone for over a year now, lost 46 lbs, and it was free :bigsmile: to stay home and work out. :wink:

I have started swimming this past week and man oh man the knee pain is at a 2 level and with swimming I have burned twice the amount of calories in less than half the time, SWIMMING! :love: :love: :love:

If you can do more than do more! of what ya like!:flowerforyou:
  • ghoztt
    ghoztt Posts: 69 Member
    I used to fence in college and I would love to get back into it some day. That was the only 'workout' I've ever done that never felt like I was working out. Only problem with it is that it's a very one sided sport, meaning that one side of your body gets more work than the other. So I had some nice quads and calves on my right side from thousands of lunges but my left side, while in shape, was noticeably smaller. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.