The Smurfettes.....10/3

Options
Good Morning, I hope everybody is having a lovely friday!

Today is two run intervals for me since my back isn't fully recovered yet! Im just dying to lift some weights:sad:

zaza-Great job last night....i too had a case of the 'i want to eat at nights' but i kept with my plan and just drank crystal light! The scale is one lb up today but im sure thats just water retention.....im so bad at peeking at the scale everyday:ohwell:

May-ive also heard that when wearing a HRM for the first time you realize that you were working out harder before....ive already told my husband that a HRM is want i want for my b-day next month:bigsmile:

bbl

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning, I hope everybody is having a lovely friday!

Today is two run intervals for me since my back isn't fully recovered yet! Im just dying to lift some weights:sad:

zaza-Great job last night....i too had a case of the 'i want to eat at nights' but i kept with my plan and just drank crystal light! The scale is one lb up today but im sure thats just water retention.....im so bad at peeking at the scale everyday:ohwell:

May-ive also heard that when wearing a HRM for the first time you realize that you were working out harder before....ive already told my husband that a HRM is want i want for my b-day next month:bigsmile:

bbl
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    morning' punka !

yeah i was bascily putting myself in a anaerobic state all the time !! now my work out are like a walk in the park ! lol (well almost ..lol)

my HRM was a birthday gift too .. except my bday is not until the 20th ..lol... but its a gift from mom and shes in the canadas and i is in the UKs .. so i had to order it online.... so i got it now and wasnt going to leave it in the box until the 20th ! HA!!!!!!!!!

i just got up and its noon already . arghhh i hate to do that ... because i dont work i live in a different time zone .. i need to start going to be at desent times..

david (my bf) has started to count calories again about 1 week ago and he's lost weight !!! im happy for him except that hes dessapointed that hes not loosing as much as me ,,, but he refuses to work out intensivly .. i keep telling him . but he wont listen ....lol

so... have a good day all !!
    you can all do it !!!!!!!!!!!!
    may
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    May-What a great birthday gift! Good for your BF to start counting cals....i wish my husband would do that, he could stand to lose twenty or so lbs...lol...he's my teddy bear!

so,my workout is done,yay:bigsmile: did two 30 min interval runs on the treadmill. The treadmill can get boring so i popped in a movie and watched an hour of it...watched, In Her Shoes,love it! the workout went by faster!

ok,everybody have a great friday....
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Hey guys,
    A little quiet around here today I'm noticing!

I went out to dinner last night with a friend at a new Wine Bar we have in town. It was really nice...we sat and had a few glasses of wine and listened to the guy plaing piano all night. I worked out hard yesterday and saved a ton of cals for the evening...I thought I might still go over and was worried about my personal challange this week of leaveing 100 exercise cals on the table but when I got home and finished logging everything I was actually 250 under still!! YAY Me!!....lol. :bigsmile:

So an update on my personal challange: (sorry if I'm boring you guys with this but I feel that if I report in to you guys I'm more likely to stick with it!!)
    Been to the gym 3 out of 5 times so far and on my way there in an hour.
    Played Dance Dance 2 out of 3 times so far.
    Stayed 100 cals...or more under my exercise cals each day.....so far so good! :smile:
    3 days left to go.

I'm going out to dinner and a movie tonight with a friend so I'm going to have to save lots of cals and work out extra hard again today to not mess up! :ohwell:

Hope everyone has a fantastical Friday! :drinker:

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Work has been NUTS!

The scale is almost recovered from my events on Monday night. This weekend is going to be boring filled with cleaning and studying, so I am expecting a HUGE loss on Tuesday.

That's all I have for now.

Have a GREAT Weekend,

Papa Smurf
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I haven't been on much either and I probably still won't. I'm working two full 8 hour shifts this weekend on top of my normal weeks. By next Friday I will have worked 12 days straight after only one day off (I worked last Sat but not last Sun). I'm pooped and getting my gym time in and I will be sure to check in Wednesday with pdfmom if nothing else...*whew*

:yawn:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Wtg everyone on the weigh in. I was typing my message for here yesterday and had to go do something and my son hopped on the computer and closed it out. Darn him... I didnt feel like retyping it. I went to Zumba on Thursday and yesterday I spent most of the day at the kids school. My 3rd grade son had a Charlottes Web program and then I ate lunch with him and had to stay to eat lunch with my 5th grader also. The program was so cute. The sang songs and my little girl started dancing to it. After school I took my son out selling popcorn for cubscouts. Plan on taking him out today also. HE wants the 2500$ prize. So do I but I seriously doubt we will sell that much. The prize is a Wii. I would love to have one of those.

Connie