BODY IMAGE

Options
sarah307
sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
I forgot how I found this site, but I thought I'd share it.
... it shows different body types and shows how the weight on the scale isn't necessarily an indicator of whatever... and how everyone's body is beautiful and different.

*So, if i'm having a "bad body image day" then I glance at this site and realize how everyone has different bodies and is beautiful in different ways! Also, I used this to find my goal weight range - by searching under my height and finding what I thought was healthy for me.

www.mybodygallery.com

check it out!

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a male version of this. I googled, but to no avail. It's very cool
  • divajj107
    divajj107 Posts: 17
    Options
    that is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this.. I have a really hard time with weight/size etc.. I ask my husband constantly "is that girl the same size as me?" and he says I pick girls that are twice my size. It's hard to judge what size you actually are.. and like you said, everybody is different and amazing in their own way :)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    This site was interesting because girls my weight look much thinner than I do - I look about 30 lbs heavier based on these pictures.
  • sarah307
    Options
    yes, it's a very awesome site! and it also helps me put into perspective of what i am and how i see myself as i am.

and yeah, sorry there is not a male version!!!
  • sarah307
    Options
    wanted to bump this up