Clearly, i am insane

Options
ruhimaach
ruhimaach Posts: 171
i dreamed about Jillian Michaels last night. In Las Vegas. She helped me get a cool workout and then I we were hanging out together at some spa.

Replies

• ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    oh my that might have qualified as a night mare!!! LOL I like the 30 day shred (ok sort of)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Damn, that B* just won't let us alone for one minute!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    LOL that's funny!!! I guess you're serious about your dieting... :bigsmile:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    This made me lol!! Sooo funny.
  • Kappyoc
    Kappyoc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great dream! She wasn't screaming at you, was she????
    :laugh:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Too funny!!
  • ruhimaach
    Options
    No, she wasn't screaming at me. She was actually being really nice! I just went kind of :love: seeing her at the "Front desk". I asked her if she will be taking our circuit training class and she said "Yes!". And then, I went on a rant about how much I love her workouts and stuff :blushing:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Was she wearing this? Because I'd be the same way. This is on my fridge as a reminder of how I want to look someday. HOT!

Jillian-Michaels-666x1000-72kb-media-3057-media-124411-1193548806.jpg
  • ruhimaach
    Options
    Was she wearing this? Because I'd be the same way. This is on my fridge as a reminder of how I want to look someday. HOT!

Love that pic! She looks awesome. Wish I had a body like hers.:love: I am gonna keep workin' out with her until I do!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    LOL too funny..
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Love that pic! She looks awesome. Wish I had a body like hers.:love: I am gonna keep workin' out with her until I do!
    I have the same photo.. she looks so hot in this pic huh ;)
  • ruhimaach
    Options
    I seem to be the only one who hasn't seen this pic! I am watching some of her videos on Youtube. She's so awesome. I really want to meet her one day.
  • allibawtez
    allibawtez Posts: 47
    Options
    Great dream!! And amazingly hot photo of JM. I'm going to hang it on my fridge for inspiration as well. I'm sure the hubby won't mind! LOL =)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

Me 2!!!!