Small Success....

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
Last night my husband told me my "britches" were drooping (we're in the south so we do wear britches and pants too) and he said he was so proud of me - I was GLOWING!!!

Here's to all of us who are smiling cause we're proud of ourselves...:drinker:

Replies

• chrissyh
    Options
    Last night my husband told me my "britches" were drooping (we're in the south so we do wear britches and pants too) and he said he was so proud of me - I was GLOWING!!!

Here's to all of us who are smiling cause we're proud of ourselves...:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yeh, 15 is about when ppl start to notice. That is awsome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yay you!!!! doesnt it feel awesome when people make comments like that.... makes you feel all warm and fuzzy :happy:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    My DH told me the other week that I needed new tops now and not just new pants--he said that all my old tops now looked like "preggers" shirts on me now (his term for maternity clothes). I guess that was a compliment. The week before that, he told me I "definitely" needed new slacks as my old ones made me look like I was "wearing diapers" underneath." Men! Gotta love 'em!

Congrats on the weight loss-keep it up! highfive.gif
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Well I expect it will be a while before I need new tops - in years past I'd lose my chest first but this time they are totally fake so they are going nowhere (breast reconstruction after cancer)

:laugh: I am curious to see what these look like on a small body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!