Coffee Creamer???

Options
2»

Replies

• aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    same way...it depends on the flavor really. my main favorite are caramel and vanilla...caramel is like double the calories!!! :(
    so when i'm going out for coffee at like dunkin donuts i get vanilla..a small iced with cream sugar and vanilla is 150 which i don't think is so bad. also you can look into the starbucks frapps made with splenda, it may take some time to get used to the change but i honestly like them as much as i liked the regular ones. they are 100 calories i think and pretty filling actually...
    i can't live without coffee so i feel your pain with the creamer calories!!! <3
  • shannonfarkas
    shannonfarkas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Flavored stevia. It'll flavor and sweeten your coffee and it comes in great flavors like chocolate raspberry and vanilla cookie. Vitacost.com sells it. :)
  • candiigraham
    candiigraham Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input everyone!!!!!!!!!

I actually found some stuff called Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia and they have a few flavors. It's zero calories and uses Stevia to sweeten. I ordered the vanilla and am hoping that helps!
    That's what I use, with a little soy milk.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy my coffee creamer, I sacrifice close to 180 calories a day for it! However it's my treat in the morning and I haven't found anything that comes close...I work out everyday so I try not to beat myself up about it.

I agree. I love the CoffeeMate Peppermint Mocha in the mornings. I usually only use one serving though and try to watch my sugar intake the rest of the day. If it's something you look forward to, then I wouldn't give it up. I tried to give it up and it made me binge on other, sweeter things later in the day.

Best of luck!
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I use So Delicious Coconut Creamer. 20 cals per 2 tbsp and they also have flavored versions.