Do you ever have trouble accepting yourself?

Options
Hey everyone,

I know it's sometimes hard to accept yourself the way you are and struggling with your identity can lead to depression and anxiety.

For that reason, I created a blog geared totally toward helping people find out as much about themselves as they can and accept themselves for who they are.

Please check it out and check back daily for a new daily set of questions to ask yourself! http://thewhoofyou.com

Replies

• radioloren
    radioloren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I actually do feel that way sometimes. Sometimes I'm ok with me, and other times I hate my weight, my hair, my face, my attitude towards life, etc. Ugh....crappy feelings to have...but I guess I'm the only one who can control all of that ;). Good to know I'm not alone!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ive been lucky where I have accepted myself for who I was through thick and thin. I am proud of that accomplishment.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I have mixed feelings.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I used to be very paranoid about my appearance (read: weight) until I started exercising everyday and staying in check with my calories. Now I have more confidence -- Even if I am not in the tip top shape I want to end up as, being in the process is a self-esteem booster. :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I would have said no initially but now you've got me thinking.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Ive been lucky where I have accepted myself for who I was through thick and thin. I am proud of that accomplishment.
    :wink: :heart: Awesome!!

ETA:
    Nora,
    I popped unto your website and love the name of it! I also glanced at the questions and then went back a bit in June, very interesting and fascinating, looking forward to asking myself these questions and getting to know myself in new ways.:heart:

Thank you for sharing this with all!:flowerforyou:
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    It depends on the day!:ohwell: