Maybe or Maybe not success....

Options
brknllama
brknllama Posts: 113 Member
I don't know if this is in the right section... i started out a few months ago I was fluctuate from 192-197, then a month later it was 188 to 193.... then the next month it was 179-183 ...now it goes from 176-179.... this is just so hard to believe cause i kinda still have the mentality that I'm 190's but i'm actually in the 170's and it keeps going down....maybe this isn't really a "success" but for me it feels amazing ( i still have 50-60lbs left to lose though.... wish me good luck)

Replies

• Beaukitty
    Beaukitty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Any drop in numbers is success!! Keep on keepin' on! :flowerforyou:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    It is a HUGE success! Congratulations and keep it up!!!
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A definite success. Slowly but surely even if it does fluctuate, ITS GOING DOWN!!!! It's the same for me. I started out at 223 and I'm down to 184-ish.....Whenever I look in the mirror I still see the 223lb me but I've had to buy smaller clothes :-) Sz 16 down to sz 12(starting to loosen up a bit too) Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ....maybe this isn't really a "success"

Every pound is a success!! Keep up the good work and good luck!
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    thankx for the reassurance everyone
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm literally in the exact same boat. I call them my "Weight Loss Rings". I only count my official weight when I drop a ring. It helps cope with the fact that I weigh-in low on Monday, pick up 3 pounds by Wednesday, and have lost a total of 2 pound from Monday-Friday. I also have the same mentality of still thinking I'm in the low 200s when I'm actually in the mid-high 180s. Nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing that!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sounds like success to me too! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!