Hi everyone :]

Options
Hey everyone! :] I just joined this site yesterday after someone at work told me about it, after creeping on it for literally 4 hours today I decided I'd post. After a really, really rocky 4 year relationship ended recently - I decided that it's time for me to focus on me and to learn to love myself; not only on the outside but on the inside, too. Feel free to add or message me. I promise I'm an excellent support person. Goodluck to everyone on their battles with the buldge!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congratulations on concentrating on you!! Good luck with your goals.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    hello there, welcome to MFP. well i agree with you, you need to love yourself first before anyone else and you made the right choice. nothing compares with being more strong and healthy and also more confident.
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. MFP has literally changed my life. THere is so much support here! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!
  • beckr802
    beckr802 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome!! Myfitnesspal has every tool we need to be successful...all we have to do is take advantage of all of it's resources! Best of luck to you!!!