Just Joined!

mommy3brats
mommy3brats Posts: 24
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! Just joined a few minutes ago and really want this to work. Any suggestions? What worked the best for you?

Replies

• Hello I just joined this site today....and could really use some support to help keep me going on this. I am getting married next month and i really need to lose about 22 lbs
  • Congratulations on the marriage! Exciting! One of the reasons I joined here was for support from others and any little encouragement I can get........I'll be here for you!
  • Congrats on the beginning of your new life!!! You have to move everyday! Walk, swim, chase kids, dance! Anything that keeps you moving ! I started out at 30 min. No matter what your age, you need to do strength bearing exercises. Pick up some free weights and do some arm curls! A couple of cans of soup is what I started with! Get a calorie counting book (this site doesn't cover everything, most but not all) be accountable for what eat! We eat without even thinking about it. When you know, you make better choices. It's hard at first, no doubt, but stick with it. Soon it becomes a part of you. And yes, you can have a small relapse, just don't make a habit of it. Once a week, I indulge in something I shouldn't. And finally..............no excuses. If I had a buck for everyone I made, I'd have more money than the "Donald"!!!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.