Megan Fox Birthday Cake

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
Okay, so tomorrow is my son's birthday. He will be 12 years old. Today, I asked him what kind of cake he wanted for his party Saturday. At first he gave me a smart a** comment and said, "The kind you eat." After a fake chuckle, I asked him what he would want to have on top of his cake? After a big ole grin, he said, "Megan Fox." I laughed and said, I bet even grandpaw (he's diabetic) couldn't turn down a piece of that. He smiled and said, "He'd have to because I' won't even eat it. I'd just freeze it so I can look @ it any time I want." :laugh:

After seeing his smile & eyes light up when he said her name, not only am I gonna get him the cake, I'm gonna get him a poster too. That way he can eat the cake & keep her on his wall to look at.

I guess in this case, he can have his cake and eat it too! :wink:

Replies

• AJelinski
    AJelinski Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm gonna try that on my next birthday. :smile:
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ROFL! My son is almost 12 and he likes the girls in bikinis at the pool. He's decided to work toward life guard training so he can be paid to watch them! Yikes, when did they grow up???

btw, I want Matthew McConaughey on my cake!!
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    LOLOL awww thats so cute! hahaha hope he enjoys it!.....oh wait...we know he will lol! :D
  • brandejones
    brandejones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Too funny!! My son lights up at even the mention of her name!! He's 11 and I didnt' realize he knew who she was until he told me she wasn't on new transformers and he was outraged!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    LoL. Such a sweet momma you are! I bet he will have a very happy birthday! :)
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    She's very pretty until she opens her conceded, vain mouth...

I don't even see her the same way anymore. An ugly personality makes an ugly person to me.
  • luv_lea
    Options
    [/quote]

oooo....Me Too! And Johnny Depp! haha
  • luv_lea
    Options
    She's very pretty until she opens her conceded, vain mouth...

I don't even see her the same way anymore. An ugly personality makes an ugly person to me.

I very much agree!!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You better post a picture of the cake!! I'm curious to see it now haha =]
  • amarie35
    Options
    ROFL! My son is almost 12 and he likes the girls in bikinis at the pool. He's decided to work toward life guard training so he can be paid to watch them! Yikes, when did they grow up???

OMG....yes, I will definately take a piece of that! LOL!
    My 14 yr old son wants to be a lifeguard too. He wants to work @ White Water. He's never told me that that was why, but I figure that was the reason.
  • amarie35
    Options
    You better post a picture of the cake!! I'm curious to see it now haha =]

Oh yeah, I will!
    BTW, I love your progress pics. WOW! What a transformation. That's awesome! Congrats! :)
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Options
    I wish you lived close I could totally make you one!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! He is going to be so surprised!! What a great Mom you are!! :) My son is 10 and just now starting to make comments about girls in the movies etc. It makes me laugh but also makes me want to cry. :sad: When did he grow up?!?!?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'd like Shemar Moore on mine; yummy!