How much have you lost with JM 30 Day Shred?

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
Just wondering, thats all. :bigsmile:

Replies

• jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Day 28...I've lost 12 pounds!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs by the end. I'm now on her Ripped in 30 hoping for similar results. So far, so good :)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I did the first ten days before leaving on vacation. I can't wait to get back to it after a two week absence, because in the first 10 days I lost: 1-1/2" inches in my waist, 1" in my hips, and 1/2" in each of my thighs and arms. I also started to develop calf muscles, arm muscles and a firmer tummy. I didn't lose pounds, as lean muscle weighs more than the fat it was replacing... but you can see the difference!! Next week, I'll start it again because it works!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Curious about this too...waiting for 30DS to come in the mail thru Netflix. Everyone keeps saying no weightloss but inches are lost.....I am glad to hear some lost weight!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 pounds from beginning to end also lost several inches.It is a great workout.
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have JM ripped in 30 and it is amazing! i havent finished it yet so im not sure of the total weight loss, but it is an intense workout. i would definitely give it a try (:
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I just bought and tried it for the first time tonight! I'm super excited to see results.

Another question though...

So at what point do you go to the next level...whenever you feel comfortable with the level you're doing right?

Thanks so much!!:)

God bless
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm have only heard good things and am really excited to get started. I've got about two and half weeks left of Insanity, then I'll be starting with 30DS in mid-July. Can't wait!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just bought and tried it for the first time tonight! I'm super excited to see results.

Another question though...

So at what point do you go to the next level...whenever you feel comfortable with the level you're doing right?

Thanks so much!!:)

God bless

I have read a few different things, one says every 10 days. One says keep going tell you fell ready. and the last one says that if you have been doing fitness for some time and are in shape that you should skip level one and go to level 2.
    Best of luck :wink:
  • sla0814
    Options
    [/quote]

I have read a few different things, one says every 10 days. One says keep going tell you fell ready. and the last one says that if you have been doing fitness for some time and are in shape that you should skip level one and go to level 2.
    Best of luck :wink:
    [/quote]

Awesome thanks so much!!:)
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well it's the 30 day shred so it's generally every 10 days. The difference comes at your preference: if you feel comfortable and want to move on early, go ahead, if you are still having trouble keeping up, feel free to stay on the same level an extra day or so. And if you get bored easily you can switch it up! All in the beauty of having 3 workouts on one tape :smile:
    I myself have noticed that 10 days seems to be the point where I get "used" to it and no longer feel like "i'm going to die" Tomorrow is level 3!! Good luck everyone :)
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I stayed on level 1 all 30 days and lost about 10lbs. Started Ripped in 30 alternating with 6 Week 6 Pack yesterday....Both of those are butt kickers!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I stayed on level 1 all 30 days and lost about 10lbs. Started Ripped in 30 alternating with 6 Week 6 Pack yesterday....Both of those are butt kickers!
    they both rock! I have the shred but havent tried it yet
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on you. I know the program is designed to do 10 days at each level. But the first time I did it I moved to level 2 after the 7th day.
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15 pounds, but I also cleaned up my diet (eating about 1,200 calories a day) and jogged.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I did round 1 and the first half..my eating habits were still poor at the time..I cleaned up my habits and the last 15 days I lost 4-5 pounds..I'm attempting round 2 july 1st! can't wait! :bigsmile:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i am on 17 days in and lost 3.5 lbs so far. I am slimming out though, and getting firmer.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10lbs so far :) and 4 inches as of day 15. I'm on day 21 and started level 3 day 16...its kicking my butt, so I cant wait till I find out the results on day 30 :)
  • sla0814
    Options
    I love hearing everyone's success stories with JM 30 DS!! You all are motivating me, so thank you!!:)
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!