superr mini NSV!!

Options
jalapenos
jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
ok, this may sound like nothing to you but it's huge to me. I have these shorts that I bought without trying it on about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely love them but the thing was I could only zip them half way up but I couldn't button them at all!!! I didn't care since I would just throw on a T-shirt and no one could tell but me. Today, I was able to zip AND button AND bend over without holding my breath ~and it wasn't snug at all!!! LOL wooohooo <<booty shake>>

Replies

• Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! No matter how big or small, they make us feel AWESOME!!!!! Congrats....{{{{I'm doing a booty shake with you}}}}
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    What a feeling!!! Way to go!
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Totally not nothing!!! That is awesome! I bought a pair of (expensive) jeans on the clearance rack and could BARELY squeeze into them. I remember how I felt when I was finally able to get them on AND wear them in public! Great feeling. Congratulations!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's a Super Awesome NSV!!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for sharing - I love these little victories! :smokin:
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That's not a small NSV. I'd call that a real good one. ^5 to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!