Can you recommend a workout dvd that is not High Impact?

Options
zeeeb
zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
I'm looking to buy an exercise dvd that is more of a sculpt type dvd... not a DVD for the injured and elderly as many low impact seem to be. I don't mind working hard, I just don't want super high impact, but I still want to work my a** off, but not jumping around on my squeaky old floorboards.

Replies

• FitMick53
    FitMick53 Posts: 8
    Options
    power 90 or if you really want to work and are already fit p90x!
  • MissMandy1010
    MissMandy1010 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i have done the power 90 and it is pretty low impact. Never tried p90x, but im doing insanity now and its really hard!!! but Im seeing awesome results.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown is a good one..... her 30 day shred and no more trouble zones are pretty good too. There are some jumping jacks and "jump rope" in those tho.... not sure if you want "low impact" just because of the "squeaky old floor boards" of if you physically need it.
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I recall Zumba being pretty low impact. Maybe a little jumping but nothing too crazy.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Chalean extreme
  • Ebby0525
    Ebby0525 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred it has 3 parts...its a great work out, and helps you work your way up to harder exercises. I love it!!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Mari Winsor's 20 minute workout
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump

I recommend Carmen Electra, the 4th dvd in her strip tease set. It is a workout, no jumping around but def. tones you because it focuses on your core strength! I love it!!