MCDONALD'S

Options
Ignore the calling for the 5 dollar 20 chicken mcnuggets... it will destroy your life.

Replies

• hellosquirtle
    Options
    or McD's in general.
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    Hello, my name is Laura and I'm a Mac Donalds addict :)

I loooooooovvveee Macca D's.... I could eat it for my breaky, lunch and dinner....

On the plus side I stayed away from it for 2 weeks (hardest 2 weeks ever) and then had a big mac meal and ditn enjoy it....WEIRD
  • hellosquirtle
    Options
    I'm a sucker for Egg McMuffins without Meat.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    On the plus side I stayed away from it for 2 weeks (hardest 2 weeks ever) and then had a big mac meal and ditn enjoy it....WEIRD

I work third shift and bring my meals to work with me. On the odd occasion that I forget, I will have to go to someplace that's open around here for cheeseburger. For me, that only includes Jack in the Box and Burger King. And oddly enough, I used to eat those things all the time with no issues at all...but on those nights that I get something because I forgot to pack my food, I get sick on my stomach. I know that I have to eat something because I get massive headaches if I don't, but it's really a trade-off because it makes my stomach feel sick. So I get to choose, bad headache or uncomfy stomach that makes me feel bad?
  • snaught
    snaught Posts: 8
    Options
    I think it's the 24 hour one right down the street from me that gets me into trouble! It is so available right when I am starting to get those late night munchies... I think once you resist the cravings for a few weeks your body adjusts and sort of 'flushes' the craving. So much easier said than done! Oh, and Lyadeia, I feel like when you are hungry on the go it is when everything goes to crap. I can hardly remember what time I work much less packing food ahead! If subway were open 24 hours I may have a fighting chance haha