From 26 to 16 Pants - 94lbs makes a a bit of a difference

Options
124»

Replies

• klemon10
    klemon10 Posts: 9
    Options
    What an amazing job you have done. All I can say is WOW!!! You are an inspiration to me. I have 75 lbs to lose.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! U look great!
  • kiwimcg
    kiwimcg Posts: 9
    Options
    Your have done SO well girl!!!!! Keep it up ! :) You are a huge inspiration to me!!! :) You are looking FAB!
  • beth2411
    beth2411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    well done you look great !:smile:
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    you are AWESOME!!! you look so different, and so much happier. you should be so proud of yourself! look at what you've done :-)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow hun you look amazing keep up the hard work. you are such an INSPIRATION!
  • blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    WOW! You are stunning -seriously good job missus!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!!! Congratulations on your wonderful success:wink:
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great progress, well done!! I have a few 16s I can't wait to fit in. And quite a few 18-22 size range. I shouldn't need clothes till I'm under 16 maybe a 12. Trying to visualize that and try out the theory of acting like I'm there now so I can slowly reach lower and lower. Obviously first goal is to fit comfortably in my 24s and 26s again. I'm so sick of having nothing to wear. You're such and inspiration where i can be not too long from now.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    WOW, you have done a fantastic job. Holy poo. That's a great way to start your day knowing you can fit in Skinny pants..... I have gone from a size 20 just 4 weeks ago to a size 14 as of 3 days ago. I can really fit comfortable in a 16 though... so I think I am in between sizes :( but wow you have inspired me more.
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    Awesome work and awesome pants! YOu should be so chuffed!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!