Calling all new friends around the world!

Options
em0307
em0307 Posts: 33 Member
Hi all!

I've been on myfitnesspal for a little over a week, and would love to be your newest friend! Together we can motivate and support!

I'm 36 single mother of two living in rural NSW in Australia. My goal was to lose about 8kgs, and I'm 2.5kgs there! I am currently doing the Michelle Bridges 12wbt program (up to week 5), and loving it!!!

It's a little bit cold here at the moment and I have a man-cold, so the exercise side of things has been lacking, but I've been pretty good food wise.

So, please feel free to add me! I'd love to make some new friends!

Emma
xx

Replies

• cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    hi feel free to add me, the more friends on here the better I say!! I'm from the UK, Its cold here today and I have a runny nose, just contemplating whethr to hit the gym and make myself feel worse or rest?!?!?!

xxx
  • em0307
    Options
    I chose to stay home and rest! I'll hit the gym again first thing Monday morning. I don't think I'd make it through a class at the moment!

Love the UK - I have family there and hope to maybe go back again next July.
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Im 22, From the UK and currently on a mission to lose just under half my body weight lol
    Rainy in the UK today so no outside activities but am off to work which will have me running ragged! lol
    xx
  • em0307
    Options
    Work is definitely giving me the workout I need at the moment too! Bring on the weekend!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm an expatriate (US-American) living in Germany. I work out outdoors, since I don't belong to a gym. Welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey.