If you are gorgeous click here...

Options
You should have all clicked because you are all so utterly gorgeous!!! Gooood morning my loves! I am just logging on to say something that I just don't think anyone can ever say enough... I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS PEEPS! I could never have made it this far on my journey without you. You are all so sweet, so supportive, so loving and super kind. When i am down you pick me up. When my world was dark you shined a light. To me you are a true gift from Him. And truly each of you are a gorgeous gorgeous work of art. So thank you for being you. Thank you for being a gift to this world. Thank you for being this cowboys friend. Thank you for your light and love. If you only knew how gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, stunning and incredible each of you are. I love you forever my darlins!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
With all I have,
Ed

Replies

• bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    <3
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love your posts!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    So Sweet!!! That's nice to read first thing in the morning, and we all love you too. :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Another beautiful post, but did I really expect anything less? Thanks Ed. XXX.
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Love this!

Congrats on reaching your goal!
    AWESOME!

Can't wait to be there myself. It is going to happen.

You are an inspiration in so many ways!

:flowerforyou:
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    mwhaaa you are such an inspiration and have such wonderful energy around you. Thank you so much for everyday inspiring us and the wonderful posts :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • svollmer
    svollmer Posts: 2
    Options
    I've never seen your posts before but God led my eyes to this one today. Thanks. Thats all I can say. Needed to hear this. I've discovered that even when I am doing great (37 lbs as of this morning), I can still feel dumpy and ugly. You put it all in perspective tome this morning. THANKS!
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    You always make my heart smile when I read your post....Thank you for all your inspiration...
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I clicked anyway!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :sick: << Vomit smiley..........
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I clicked anyway!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Look at your dogs little face....... awwwwwwwwwwww:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God lives near me, either that or its Santa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That is truly beautiful!!!:wink:
  • VICKY_83
    VICKY_83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    AWW BLESS YA .....X
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Had to click on this one, 'cause I knew it was you, Ed! Thank you for the uplifting message - I soooo totally needed this today! Have a beautiful day!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am so NOT a morning person..LOL..but you made me crack a smile. Thanks Ed xx
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ed!! What a great way to wake up!! :love:
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    OMG - that is just what I needed to hear (read) this morning... Thank you!!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Your awesome. HOnestly, I felt like you were just talking to me... lol. (not conceeded at all) I am glad you are my friend, i hope I can make you smile this big some days!~!