Chocolate Covered Katie

Options
dleithaus
dleithaus Posts: 107 Member
Probably rehashing an old topic, but just discovered Chocolate Covered Katie.
She is not really counting calories, but some of her recipes look fantastic and with some quick addition appear well managed on the calories. They are also vegan. Discovered her during a search on beanie brownies.

Brownie batter pancakes anyone...?

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/veganism/ccv-in-a-box/test/door-1/up-a-tree/henry/you-again/brownie-batter-for-breakfast/

Replies

• bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    she is awsome! never made her recipe's but i like to look at them ... lol
  • veggievixen
    veggievixen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I've never seen this blog and it looks like a good one. Brownie pancakes sound awesomely evil, too! I'm trying that recipe this week.
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've been interested in finding sinfully good desserts that are healthy. (Can't believe that was in the same sentence.)
  • hlf30
    hlf30 Posts: 10
    Options
    I think this really deserves a bump - I'm addicted to CCK at the minute. Made brownies, blondies, fudge and cakes all in one week...... Yum!
  • msps1973
    msps1973 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    All of the recipes are amazing and low calorie and not too terribly high in sugar. The "genius blondies" are to die for. As ar the red velvet pancakes :)

I know I mention this all the time, but check out ohsheglows.com. Great vegan recipes :) Her blog heped ease my transition to vegan last summer!
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    All of the recipes are amazing and low calorie and not too terribly high in sugar. The "genius blondies" are to die for. As ar the red velvet pancakes :)

I know I mention this all the time, but check out ohsheglows.com. Great vegan recipes :) Her blog heped ease my transition to vegan last summer!

Two of my favorite blogs! Chocolate Covered Katie and Oh She Glows!