Interested in a Callanetics challenge?

Options
I have the 'Ten years younger in ten hours' dvd, bought after seeing some amazing results on a low-carb forum but have never really given it a proper go.

Anybody interested in dusting off those '10 years', 'Super Callanetics', 'Am/Pm', 'Hips & Behind' etc tapes and dvds and seeing if we can lose some inches?

The challenge would be to take measurements of the affected areas, then do the exercises as often as possible for say a month (starting tomorrow), after which we'd post our results, and off course provide support and motivation along the way:).

I'll edit my post once I get home from work with my measurements.

Replies

• QUETA2212
    QUETA2212 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options
    wow i didn't know they were on DVD.. i had an old VHS of them... btu I think I gave them away.... hmmm may need to go shopping
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • monica2410
    Options
    wow i didn't know they were on DVD.. i had an old VHS of them... btu I think I gave them away.... hmmm may need to go shopping

I bought mine cheap on ebay. He delivered really fast too and I don't live in the US.
  • monica2410
    Options
    How do you edit posts?

Anyway, here are my measurements:
    Upper arms (each) -31 cm
    Waist-100 cm
    Hips-113cm
    Mid-thigh-124 cm

I wanted to take my bust too, but am I supposed to be measuring round where my nipples are or where they are supposed to be?
  • monica2410
    Options
    I did my first day today! Queta if you're still interested friend me and we can update each other privately:smile:
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I had decided to try another DVD first, but I just received Callanetics 10 Years Younger recently so will join your challenge for 10 days anyway! I like being accountable to a group. I'm a classic "apple" shape so am most concerned about arms and midsection.
    L arm=12"
    Midriff=39"
    Belly Button=38"
    Lower abs=41"

Yikes, I've put some size on in the past weeks. I had been a little apathetic about my program and see what that apathy has cost me.

I'm off to start!
  • knethiz
    knethiz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im very interested, I've already researched it and it seems to be too much to be true, but i'll give it a try! I will start doing this tomorrow!
  • cricketbidwell
    Options
    new here, and loove callanetics! it's the only one i don't get bored with, for some reason. the original 10-10 is my go-to, i should try some of the newer ones, like the cardio..