Introducing myself

reneeknipp
reneeknipp Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! Well this is all new to me. I have never been a part of any message board of any thing so I am really excited about this. My doctor recommended this site at my recent physical and said he has been recommending it for over a year now. I have been using it for 1 day and I am really liking it. It is so easy to use!! This means a lot to me bcuz I really don't know my way around computers that well. Thank GOD for our kids!!! I will be turning 50 next year and I really need to address my health and physical issues. My doctor tells me that I am very healthy for my age but my body tells me a diferent story. I soooo need to get in shape physically and regain my flexibility and strength. I am very active living on a small farm but having limitations with my back and neck and shoulders makes things a little more challenging. So hopefully with this site I will be able to stay motivated and comitted to the journelling. Can't wait to hear from some of you and your success!!

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Welcome, i turned 50 this year , its not as scary as i thought it might be! more worried about the empty nest thing as my youngest goes of to uni this year!

good luck on your journey :smile:
  • TracyHarmon10
    TracyHarmon10 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome! I have been on this site for 3 months now and love it. The key to success is to really use the site!! When I first started I didn't log all of my food, didn't really interact all that much and just kind of logged in when I remembered. Once I got strict with myself, I really started seeing success and it feels GREAT. You'll meet tons of great people here and find lots of support. Good luck!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!! This is a great site. Good luck on your journey.
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    I turned 50 this year too, and I'm now in the best shape of my life. Turning 50 was a wake up call, I was determined to be fit and 50 before 51 came around, and I've transformed myself. You can too!
This discussion has been closed.