Colored Teams

Options
How do people get assigned to different colored teams? I was reading the Purple Team's threads and wondering how they all got to be purple and not black or something.

Replies

• threedeakgifts
    Options
    How do people get assigned to different colored teams? I was reading the Purple Team's threads and wondering how they all got to be purple and not black or something.
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    The head lady will pick what team you go on - trying to keep the numbers even through all the teams
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options

We are doing a Biggest Loser Challenge. If you send a message to Canelita's letting her know that your interested and with your starting weight and your goal weight, she will assign you to a team, like black, blue, or purple.

I think it depends on the order... like if purple is the next in line to get someone....
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Yes, it depends what team needs another member to even out, Unless if the person joining was invitied to join the challenge by a friend and they ask to be on that certain team.

Would you like to join the Biggest Loser Challenge? :flowerforyou:
  • threedeakgifts
    Options
    Yes, I'd like to be on a team.

Current Weight - 155
    Goal weight - 135

Thanks,
    Stacey
  • threedeakgifts
    Options
    Yes, I'd like to be on a team.

Current Weight - 155