Face pic

Options
Just getting a little complacent, I need to remember where I was, where I am and where I need to be.
Maybe this will get me moving again after 1.5 months of no weight loss!

picox.jpg
photocfs.jpg

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    What a difference. It gets tough but it is so worth it! Keep it up. You are doing great and you look great!
  • peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    glad to see the grape crush is gone . . . :)

good job!!
  • tooblessedforstress
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I see a hottie emerging!! great job
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Total difference!! Keep at it!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    and you have come quite a long way! You look great! FABULOUS WORK!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I hear you, loud and clear. There is something deeply satisfying about going into a restaurant and ordering the fattiest burger, jumbo fries and a large malt to wash it all down. That's how we got here. Dying early, not having the energy to spend with loved ones, feeling humiliated every time a camera comes out, making excuses not to join in outdoor activities with family and friends and feeling ashamed every time you look in the mirror are far less satisfying than that burger.

You've done great so far. Don't throw that effort away. Just use the MFP and budget the calories, the weight will come off - it simply has no choice as you expend more calories than you are allotted simply by maintaining your body at 98.6F. Naturally, exercise will help, but I would be a hypocrite if I said I looked forward to 25 min on the treadmill.

Keep plugging, it took many years to get big, give yourself at LEAST 1 year to work your way down. I fully expect to not hit my goal for at least 14 more months, probably longer. My experience has shown that if I lose it fast, I will gain it back faster. A slow loss is a LIFESTYLE change, one that becomes a permanent habit. Keep it up.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a major change. And DEFINITELY a hottie! :-)

We all have moments where it can be more challenging than others. But maybe a little affirmation from your MFP friends and a reminder of how far you've come will help you get back on track. You can do it!!! Good luck!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! That will keep you going hey!

I'm contemplating opening a similar thread. I found a picture of myself from 2 years' back (which is pretty amazing, cos normally I deleted ALL of them - which says it all really) and I just can't believe what a fat face I used to have.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    big changes!! keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!