hi I'm new

lifeisgood
lifeisgood Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone I'm new to all this so here goes. I am 30 I have two terrific kids and an awesome husband but a little excess baggage. Any tips will be appreciated. I get very cranky when I diet or don't eat so wish me and my family luck!!

Replies

• Hey everyone I'm new to all this so here goes. I am 30 I have two terrific kids and an awesome husband but a little excess baggage. Any tips will be appreciated. I get very cranky when I diet or don't eat so wish me and my family luck!!
  • Hey everyone I'm new to all this so here goes. I am 30 I have two terrific kids and an awesome husband but a little excess baggage. Any tips will be appreciated. I get very cranky when I diet or don't eat so wish me and my family luck!!
    Quit looking back or you may never see whats right in front of you
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Welcome! This website is the best out there... it's not only free, but it's easy to use and you will find an amazing support system among all those are trying to do the same thing you are...
    Am I right guys?
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome ... Best of Wishes to you! You can do it, Give it your best! :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome! This website is the best out there... it's not only free, but it's easy to use and you will find an amazing support system among all those are trying to do the same thing you are...
    Am I right guys?

You're totally right!

Welcome, lifeisgood :) We're glad to have you. And life IS good on MFP!

:heart:
  • 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Welcome, I'm sure you'll find a lot of support and information from the folks here. I sure have. :smile:

Anita
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Hey everyone I'm new to all this so here goes. I am 30 I have two terrific kids and an awesome husband but a little excess baggage. Any tips will be appreciated. I get very cranky when I diet or don't eat so wish me and my family luck!!

There is no "no eating" here, that's for sure. A few of us (me, included) have a hard time eating all we're supposed to eat. And no dieting here. No one likes a cranky dieter. :laugh: It's all about eating healthier so you can really LIVE!
This discussion has been closed.