HELP! I want to eat JUNK!!!

I have been really struggling the last few days to continue eating healthy...i just wanna eat pizza, and fast food... Tuesday I did order Pizza Hut and it was great and all...(I didn't even gain any weight, but probly due to the fact that I exercised for 1+hrs that evening...) Anyway, I am leaving @ 12:20 to get "LUNCH" and i have the option to go to McDonalds, Culvers, Pizza Hut or Subway...OR the grocery store...Any suggestions!!

Replies

• I have been really struggling the last few days to continue eating healthy...i just wanna eat pizza, and fast food... Tuesday I did order Pizza Hut and it was great and all...(I didn't even gain any weight, but probly due to the fact that I exercised for 1+hrs that evening...) Anyway, I am leaving @ 12:20 to get "LUNCH" and i have the option to go to McDonalds, Culvers, Pizza Hut or Subway...OR the grocery store...Any suggestions!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Could it be that time of the month? I only ever want deep fried foods when it's around that time:tongue:

Also, because you've gotten the taste, you're craving it. Stop yourself and ask yourself if you want to erase all your hard work?? Then pick up a healthy salad and feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • Actually, i hadn't thought...but just looked at the calendar and it is getting close. ha!

Now that i can just blame it on that, i will do my best to just ignore it!!!

THANK YOU!

75573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    If in case you haven't gone, try subway, if i remember correctly they have pizza, or you can order a turkey sub with wheat bread...Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    no binging
    get fruit n veggies
    drink water
    go for a walk:yawn: