30 Day Shred Equipment??

Options
After seeing such great success stories from the 30-day Shred DVD I have decided to purchase it online. Can someone tell me what equipment is needed for a full workout. Will I need weights, jump rope, resistance bands? Also, share your experience on this program. I am looking forward to completing this 30 day challenge!!

Replies

• aforementionedfit
    aforementionedfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The only equipment you really need is just a set of hand weights. I did about 10 days of level one. It's a good, tough workout and you will see changes in yourself when you do it. I am not great at sticking with routine, and unfortunately fell out of the habit but I've heard of great results for those who stick with. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it works for you.
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The only equipment you really need is just a set of hand weights. I did about 10 days of level one. It's a good, tough workout and you will see changes in yourself when you do it. I am not great at sticking with routine, and unfortunately fell out of the habit but I've heard of great results for those who stick with. Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it works for you.
    Thank you I am looking forward to it, what size weights did you use?
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I used 3lbs weights.
    Also if you are on a hard surface you will need an exercise mat, I bought a yoga mat.
    Results!
    Oh yeah, after level 1 I could see more definition in my stomach area.
    My arms and legs are more toned.
    I am currently on level 3 day 2.
    Hope this helps.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    At my Wal-Mart, they had a box that came with a yoga mat and weights from Jillian Michael's to go along with the video. It was only like 14 bucks or so. Right now I am using 3 lb weights but will move to 5 lbs on Level 3. The Shred produces great results if you stick to it. Also a piece of advice - take before and after pics, along with measurements. You will be amazed by your transformation. Good luck!!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    At my Wal-Mart, they had a box that came with a yoga mat and weights from Jillian Michael's to go along with the video. It was only like 14 bucks or so. Right now I am using 3 lb weights but will move to 5 lbs on Level 3. The Shred produces great results if you stick to it. Also a piece of advice - take before and after pics, along with measurements. You will be amazed by your transformation. Good luck!!

Thanks for the advise, will do! I will have to post those!